General data protection regulation
Dear user, according to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, the undersigned company Mandozzi Elettronica S.A., as the data controller that derive from the interaction with web services accessible electronically from the address mandozzi.ch, wishes to inform you about the processing of your personal data and invites you to authorize the processing of your data for the purposes described by expressing your consent voluntarily and freely to the processing of personal data. data. The information is provided only for the website of the owner and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
1 – Data Controller
Mandozzi Elettronica S.A. – Via alla Rossa, 9 6862 MENDRISIO-RANCATE Switzerland – E-mail: email@example.com
2 – Processing methods
Your data will be processed at the registered office in verb form and/or written, with electronic tools and/or on paper, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes indicated, in compliance with the principles set forth in art. 5 par.1 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, namely:
• Lawfulness, correctness and transparency
• Purpose limitation
• Minimization of collected data
• Data accuracy
• Limitation of conservation
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Responsibility of the Owner.
The treatments carried out concern the following data and purposes:
• Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures that manage this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but could by their nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for the registration of accesses to the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
• Personal data provided voluntarily by the user (eg name, surname, email address) aimed at satisfying a specific request by the user using the services provided by the website. The provision is optional and voluntary, but necessary to respond to the request and for the user to receive the service. The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to request that the newsletter be sent monthly or at least every 15 days, informative material or other communications of a technical and / or commercial nature (eg new products or services, participation in trade fairs). Their failure or incomplete conferment can make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or in any case as long as consent exists. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by employees in charge and authorized within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Owner, always and only for the purposes set out above, to ensure data security and the confidentiality and protection of his rights . These data are not transferred to countries outside the EU or international organizations. The data may be comunicated, as far as they are responsible for carrying out tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, to external subjects, Data Processors, public and private, physical and / or legal persons.Data processing does not include automated decision making including profiling.
• Personal data (eg name, surname, bank details) for the preparation and conclusion of sales contracts, for the execution of the same, including the performance of technical-operational and administrative-accounting activities related to and functional to the work activity, in fulfillment of the contract and legal obligations in tax matters. The provision of data is mandatory for the execution of the contract and for legal obligations, under penalty of inability to perform the service and correctly comply with the tax / administrative legislation in force. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by employees in charge and authorized within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Owner, always and only for the purposes set out above, to ensure data security and the confidentiality and protection of his rights. The data must or may be communicated, to the extent of their specific competence in carrying out tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, to public and private subjects outside the owner’s structure, including suppliers, collaborators, lawyers, accountants, labor consultants, consultants in general institutions, credit institutions, public bodies and competent offices, which have the authority to request them. These data are not transferred to countries outside the EU or international organizations.
The data will be kept for the entire duration of the relationships established and in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the aforementioned purposes for which they are processed. The accounting / administration data required for tax purposes (accounting records) are kept by law (Civil Code) for at least 10 years from the date of the last registration or until the conclusion of any tax assessments by the competent bodies relating to the corresponding period of tax subject to verification (Article 22, paragraph 2 of Presidential Decree No. 600/1973).
The processing of your data does not include automated decision making including profiling.
3 – Rights of the interested party
The Regulation confers on it, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights, listed in articles. from 15 to 22. You can therefore ask the data controller:
• access to personal data (Article 15): obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of a personal data processing and access to it;
• data rectification (Article 16): obtaining the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete data;
• the deletion of data – “oblivion” (Article 17);
• the limitation of processing (Article 18);
• the portability of data (Article 20): receive the data provided to the holder and be able to transmit them without hindrance to another holder;
• to oppose the treatment (Article 21);
• not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects or a a affects his person (Article 22).
Furthermore, the rights of:
• propose a complaint to the Data Protection Authority;
• revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point (Article 7, paragraph 3). The right of revocation can not concern the cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
You can exercise the above rights at any time and free of charge, by contacting the data controller Mandozzi Elettronica S.A. to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org In case of violation of personal data deemed appropriate to present a high risk for his rights and his liberties, he will be advised without undue delay, according to the art. 34 of the Rules.